The Supporter’s 200 Club has ceased
The Club would like to thank promoter Cathy Brown and previous promoters Neil Wilson, Joan Barrett, Michael Hardwick & Graham Hodgson for their organising of the 200 Club
- The name of the Section shall be “The 200 Section of Steeton Cricket Supporters Club”.
- The objects of the are to support both financially and socially the activities of Steeton Cricket Club.
- The membership of the 200 Section is limited to 200 members all of whom are given a number which is retained by them throughout their membership.
- The membership fee for one year is £13 to be payable in either a lump sum or 6-monthly £6.50 or 4-weekly £1. One months notice of withdrawal must be given to the 200 Section Committee. The spare membership is then offered to the next applicant on the waiting list.
- The membership fee of £13 is made up as follows:
|Membership for one year||50p|
|Donation to 200 Section||£12.50|
- The activities of the 200 Section commence when membership is fully subscribed.
- Each member is entitled to use the usual amenities of Steeton Cricket Club offered to its members.
- Payable from the funds of 200 Section will be the prizes indicated. The Draw will take place on the dates indicated.
- The decision of the committee on all matters is final.
- Proper books of accounts will be kept and may be inspected by any member after special request to the Chairman of the Committee.
- All members will be presented with a membership card with a copy of the above rules and regulations, which card will be stamped with the member’s number and must be returned should membership be terminated.