Knowing Your Club & Community
- One Game is the ECB initiative aimed at widening the appeal of cricket to ensure as many people as possible are involved in the game at all levels.
- The Club is fully committed to the principles of equality of opportunity and aims to ensure that no individual receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, race, ability or gender. This includes all members, players, volunteers and spectators
- A key part of the One Game initiative is the ‘One Game Pledge’ – the Club has signed up by pledging to ‘ensure that our Club becomes an integral part of the local community and accessible to all‘
- The Club has an open, non-discriminatory Constitution and a Sports Equity Policy which underpins the YCB’s Policy Statement on Anti-Racism and Race Equality, and ECB Cricket Equality Policy in keeping with the One Game philosophy;
- A key objective in the Club Development Plan is to ensure that our cricket club is an integral part of the local community, contributing an invaluable service to all sections of the local community